Thank you to everyone who chooses to participate in commenting on stories on coloradopolitics.com.
By default, we allow commenting on our stories using the Disqus commenting platform.
It is our intention to facilitate a conversation around the news and information we publish on gazette.com. It is not our intent to offer comments on local crime stories, local fatality stories or stories about Clarity Media, LLC and it’s subsequent properties. However, we reserve the right to evaluate each article and retain sole discretion over the decision to post a comment or not.
coloradopolitics.com may permit you to post, submit, transmit, email, or otherwise make available text, information, questions, comments, graphics, video, audio, photographs or other material (collectively, "Postings"). You may only submit Postings that you create or that you have permission to submit and that do not violate copyright, trademark, or any other rights of third parties.
We do not claim ownership of any Postings that you may submit. However, by submitting Postings to any of the other Services, you grant us, our subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, and assigns a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, and sub-licensable license to use, copy, display, distribute, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display the Postings (in whole or in part) and to incorporate the Postings into other works in any format or medium now or later known.
You may not upload, post, submit, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any
- Postings that contain falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage The Gazette or any third party;
- Are unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, or disparage others because of their race, religious creed, sexual orientation or disability, or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or are otherwise deemed inappropriate by the Colorado Politics staff;
- Contain advertisements, solicitations of business or spam;
- Disseminate or transmit any worms, viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, code or programs;
- Collect or store personal information about others or otherwise invade their privacy;
- Impersonate another person or forge headers or use any other method to disguise the true origin of the Posting;
- Contain materials with protected copyrights, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights unless you are the owner of such material or have license from the owner of any such proprietary rights to provide the materials; you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships.
Additionally, you may not submit any Postings that violate the Terms of Service. All liabilities resulting from postings remain with its creator and not Colorado Politics.
Thank you for your cooperation. Send comments and/or suggestions to email@example.com